- Designed and Constructed in the USA
- Leather: European Cow, 0.8-1.0mm thickness, Enhanced top grain, Aniline, with a hide size of around 40-55 Square feet on average.
- Expect some color variations from hide to hide due to the aniline state of the product. Some color fading may occur if the leather is exposed to direct, intense light and heat.
- Natural wrinkles, skin folds, tick bites, cleanly healed scars and other natural range markings are authentic characteristics found only in the very best leather. Like any natural product, grain pattern and color may vary from hide to hide and within each individual hide
- Frame Construction – Limited Lifetime Warranty: This Frame is constructed in America with hand-selected woods, and meticulously assembled by our craftsmen and reinforced with corner blocking to ensure strong and durable seating.
- Spring Suspension – Limited Lifetime Warranty: The Breckenridge sofa features a steel spring seating suspension which results in proper spring action and balance.
- Leather – Limited 5-Year Warranty: The leather will not harden, There will be no transfer of color, The leather will not tear under normal use, The finish will not peel from the leather, The finish will not show excessive fracture other than normal wrinkles from stretching. Variations in shade, texture and natural markings are all characteristics and qualities of fine leather. Please avoid chemicals or sunlight to preserve the natural beauty of your leather furniture.
- Cushion Construction – Limited 3 Year Warranty: Cushions are vital to a comfortable, long-lasting piece of quality leather upholstery. We carefully select quality cushioning components to ensure proper comfort. Our foam cushions are constructed of a polyurethane foam center core with polyester fiber wrap. The loss of resiliency should not be confused with softening and flattening of polyester fibers and the foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging. All foam will soften and will not be considered a defect.