Moro Dining Table
Casual and comfortable in design, the Moro Collection by International Furniture Direct adds a reliable gathering space to the dining room in your home. Built with 100% solid parota wood. Each piece is made to replicate antique/reclaimed wood parts and pieces, which means each item is unique. To provide this look, cracks, knots, knot-holes, splits and uneven rubbed edges are purposely left intact from original pieces of wood and in many instances additional man-made distressing is given to emphasize its rustic charm. These are not product defects but unique features that add beauty and character. Accordingly, expansion or shrinkage, small cracks and wood imperfection are inherent qualities of our product. Variation is what makes each piece unique, natural and exclusive.
- Built with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is apprecited for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a
natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
- Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like finger joints and steel brackets insterted underneath the top to ensure long
lasting service and beauty.
- A beautiful, multi-step lacquer finish with a warm gray stain provides character and beauty .
- All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
- 100% solid wood chairs ship 1 per box, fully assembled.
- Dimensions: 78-3/4 x 39-1/2″ x 1-3/4, 49-1/4 x 34-3/4 x 27-1/2
3-6 Weeks depending on availability